Why You Need Coaching?
Do you feel stuck as a leader, as an organization, as a team, as a product manager or as a scrum master to
Our combined coaching experience of over 30 years has taught us that training is just the beginning. After getting trained many individuals and organizations fall back into familiar patterns over time and need personal and business coaching to continue to learn new skills and form new habits and patterns.
Coaching Approach Focused On Business Outcomes
Our coaching approach is defined by four stages
On Demand Coaching
Our experienced and certified coaches help you achieve your goals and overcome challenges. We coach individuals, teams, and organizations for over two decades in various contexts, including agile, leadership, product management, and personal development
We offer on-demand coaching services that are tailored to your needs and budget. You can choose from the following options:
- Coaching (individual)
- Career planning, personal productivity coaching, mentoring, and professional development.
- Business partnerships, key relationships, and improving alignment.
- Group or Team-based Coaching (groups of 3-8)
- Improving leadership team collaboration or alignment; Roles and responsibility clarity, goal alignment, team formation, reorganization, or M&A stabilization.
- Product Management Coaching (individual, Product Group)
This is for product managers, product owners and product professionals who are looking to grow in stakeholder management, team collaboration, prioritization, conflict resolution and working with diverse customers.
- Trainer Mentoring (individual, Training Super Vision)
This is for Trainers looking to make both their in-person and online training engaging and interactive and are looking for assistance in building training design that meets their learning outcomes.
This is for an individual practicing Corporate, College or Agile Trainer looking for specific coaching to design their training based on their training learning outcomes Or you are looking for more seasoned mentoring.
- Personal development coaching
- Career development and job search coaching;
- Mentoring Corporate Trainers and Agile Trainers
- Coaching of Agile Transformations – practices & approaches;
- Coaching of Organizational Transformation;
- Product Manager Coaching
- Leadership coaching & skill development.
- The first session is FREE.
- Base rates are $250 per hourly (60-minute) session for individuals.
- Base rates are $400 for the company hourly (60-minute) session for Groups or Product Groups looking for context-based advice and coaching.