At A Glance Jira Plugin
Visualize your entire software development pipeline on a single dashboard.
- Correlates stories, code commits, code reviews etc for your software in a sprint.
- Powerful reporting of software development data for projects in your Jira Cloud.
- View Code Quality, SQALE Rating, Test Coverage, Documentation & Code Duplication.
- View Builds Success & Average Duration.
- Manage Builds and Deployments in Delivery Pipeline.
- View Code Commits & Pull Requests by Developer.
- In a single glance, teams can see project status of their software delivery pipeline.
Complete transparency into lifecycle of every story through requirements, design, development, build, test and deployment.
View various builds triggered by commits. Fix build issues and improve delivery speed by analyzing and reducing average build duration.
View Code Quality, SQALE Rating, Test Coverage, Documentation & Code Duplication metrics for your code in real time.
Increase transparency and delivery by visualizing test coverage in real time on Jira. Improve your software quality and increase test automation.
- Install the At a glance add-on from the marketplace
- Using the searchable drop down bar pick the project. The drop down shows the list of Jira projects in your Jira
Within minutes you should see all stories in the active sprint or the last 30 days of the project.
You can switch between epics and components view by choosing one from the drop down above.
When you select a Jira project, you will see all the Jira information but will not be able to see anything other data.
Initially you will see the below message in the commits, pull requests and builds widget if you are an admin.
If you are not an admin, contact your Jira system admin to help setup your Bitbucket connection.
The admin clicks on the setting icon that takes the admin to the setting screen.
When Admin logs into Bitbucket, the modal dialog below shows up asking the user permission for the addon to access Bitbucket repositories. Please read here to see the OAuth 2.0 interactions used by the Addon
When Admin agrees on the visibility scopes requested by the Addon, the addon creates the OAUTH token neccesary for access.
The setting screen now allows you to map the Jira project on top with one or many of your Bitbucket repositories.Reference: Setup Bitbucket Repositories